Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hypnosis and EFT for Weight Loss Class

Hypnosis and EFT for Weight Loss Classes are suspended for the time being. I am seeing weight reduction clients individually at the present time. Classes will resume in October of 2012. Please see full class description below.

Testimonials From Weight Loss Classes

Cravings were reduced, ate smaller meals, drank more water, relax much more with less effort. EFT is a great help when stressful situations come up... Thanks Marilyn!
J.G, Seattle

I met my goals during the class, I lost 8 pounds, a pound a week!
B.S., Seattle

I've lost 5 pounds and the waist line is smaller. I've noticed a clear increase in my appetite for fruits and vegetables.
J.M., Doula

I attribute the relaxation and focusing skills to giving me back my voice-Had been diagnosed with paralyzed vocal chords and now I'm back on the road to singing again. I have been very happy and not so depressed or stressed since having this class.
C.M., former singer